David J. Hammel, CPA, CFE, CFF
- “The Definition of Fraud and How It Affects You and Your Client”, BKR International Worldwide
Bulletin, May/June 2013
- “Make Fraud Prevention a Priority in the Workplace,” Your Financial Planner, Spring, 2004 – Preventative ways of implementing policies and procedures.
- “White-Collar Crime – To Prosecute or Not To Prosecute,” Detroit Legal News, February 19, 2003 – The pros and cons of each decision.
- “Deterring Employee Fraud,” Your Financial Planner, Spring, 2003 – Steps to deter fraud in your organization.
- “Quantifying Personal Damages from Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Employment Discrimination”, 2011
- “How can a Forensic Accountant help prevent Fraud?”, 2011
- “White-Collar Crime,” Your Financial Planner, Summer, 2006 – White Collar Crime can take on many forms.
- “Tips for Preventing Corporate Fraud”, 2011
“Overview of Business Valuations,” Your Financial Planner, Fall, 2004.
“Divorce Valuations,” Your Financial Planner, Fall, 2002 – An article dealing with types of marital litigation services.
Topic: General Business
“Business Succession: Planning for a Smooth Transition”, Your Financial Planner, Summer 2007
“Buying A Company,” Your Financial Planner, Fall, 2003 – An overview of what due diligence work needs to be done.
“Get Out Quickly – Avoid a Fire Sale When You Want to Sell Out Fast,” Your Financial Planner, Winter, 2003 – The do’s and don’ts on how to proceed.
“Coaching Helps Companies More Effectively Use Resources,” Your Financial Planner, Spring, 2002
Contact Us Today
Call 1-313-350-3046 for an evaluation or click the button below to get started.